Iowa Certified SWPPP Designer
A statewide Certification Program in Iowa for those who prepare (design), review and approve Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans.
From the first disturbance of soil to sodding or seeding and everything in between the SWPPP guides construction site runoff control and post-construction stormwater management.
ICSD was developed in response to ISWEP member feedback as a majority of SWPPPs submitted for approval were more boilerplate rather than developed specifically for individual construction sites. This Certification Program covers all facets of the SWPPP Design:
- NPDES & GP#2, Rules, Regulations & Required Documentation
- Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Process
- The Three Phases of SWPPP Design
- SWPPP Templates & Supporting Resources
- SWPPP Shortfalls & How to Avoid Them
- Hands-On Class Exercises: Placement of Controls & The SWPPP Narrative
List of Iowa Certified SWPPP Designers